"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

WEEKEND PROJECTS COMPLETED

Good morning,
.
This past weekend was a rather busy one. I held my YEAR END scrapbooking class.
.
The ladies completed the CHRISTMAS 2010 layout as well as the A LOOK @ 2010 layout. We had games, lunch and lots of fun.
.
Was lots of fun !
All the ladies hard at work:
I didn't get too much of my own scrapping done this weekend.. but I did manage to finish a Christmas Card for a swap I am in and a few other projects:

For my Christmas Card I used Scrap Sheets Dear Santa papers.. still had lots of scraps left..

Inside of card:

It is my friends birthday as well.. so used my left over Enmarc Design team papers to create a Birthday card for her. Her name is Elizna and she is know as the {PRINCESS}.. hence the crown and the "E".
Made a matching envelope for the card:
Close up.. used a rubon on for the "Special"

.
And lastly, it is my sisters birthday on the 1st, so I created a frame for her. She isn't into photos and never takes any! I took this lovely photo of her and hubby at Christmas last year and as they call each other "Pops" and "Popsicle".. I used this on the page.. Hope she likes it.
Layout was inspired by a Rose Krugess layout.Well that was me for the weekend. Hope you enjoyed looking at my projects and I hope to do some more this week..
.
It is my moms 70th on Thursday and we are having a big party on Saturday. Need to make a full 8x8 album, thank you cards and menu's before then... WOW !!! Wish me luck !
.
Hugs, Mich
.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures from your scrapping weekend. Sure wish I was closer. Your cards are beautiful and the frame for you sister is totally amazing. She is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun time at your class! Gorgeous LO - I just know she will love it. Great cards too!

    ReplyDelete