"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LAYOUTS COMPLETED

This layout was taught by Marah Johnson... using her Twilight Inspired range of papers. (BREATHLESS) check out her blog: http://marah_johnson.typepad.com/


She is really a little ball of energy and so funny ! Her ideas are all grundy and distressed... just up my alley...






I used my Halloween Photos to finish it off...

Close up left and right:


Close ups of layout: Used Thickers for my title. We had to finish off a lot on our own. The kits didn't contain a lot of stuff

We used torn Dictionary paper for the background and the gate and doorway were cutouts:

Received white flowers which we had to paint RED using the new Luminart range of paints


I added extra embellishments as it looked a bit unfinished to my "busy" brain:


Nice technique was to use old stickers and apply very fine glitter to the back of them (so it sticks on the sticky side).. then you just adhere it to your page.. very clever (see touch of red strip along bottom of layout covered in red glitter).




This was the cute Bazzil Make 'n take.. loved all the bling:

Thanks for looking !

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment