"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, November 1, 2010

ACTION PACKED !

Morning,

Wow, what a weekend ! I didn't get any time this weekend to scrap.. !


On Saturday from 9-5, Nutty {M} and me Sweet {M} hosted our 1st M&M Scrap & Pamper Spa day at Chicama Lodge.


What an awesome event ! We started the day with fruit salad and muffins and went straight into scrapping a double layout, then we had sandwiches and completed a single layout. The girls then had a stunning lunch and after that everyone was treated to 2 treatments. Pure heaven. After that was wine and cheese ! Scrapping and Pampering... what more could any girl ask for.


The venue was PERFECT, the food SUPERB and the company DIVINE !


If you missed out this time, we will be doing this again soon. Check out our website on www.mandmscrapbookingadventures.blogspot.com for more updates as they happen.



When we arrived home, it was CURRIE CUP RUGBY FINAL time. Sharks vs the Western Province.



My husband is a HUGE Sharks fan, and wore his colors proud and flew the flag. The Sharks won 30-10 ! Wow.. what a game ! Well done Sharks ! Needless to say hubby was ecstatic...





Then it was time to dress and attend the most awesome Halloween Party. My niece Sheree held it at her house and spent weeks making the decorations. People only left at 10am the NEXT day ! LOL


We even had the biggest "FAN" of the Sharks there (besides my hubby).. LOL ! (check that smile!)
My latest Family "Snapshot" (hee hee) - aren't we BOOtiful ! (hubby was Hannibal Lechter)

Some of the decor and "monsters" that attended: (My favorites were BORAT and the DEAD QUEEN)

Loved the Vampire Cowboy Queens !





And as if that wasn't enough, on Sunday we had my nephews birthday party too.. Wow, need a week to recover !

Hope you enjoyed the pics.. watch this space for pages coming soon ! (If I can find Halloween paper that is .. LOL)

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment