"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

WOW... OVER 100 FOLLOWERS !

I am so very excited... I have reached over 100 followers... 101 to be exact ! How great is that..

THANK YOU to each and every one of you for following my blog and I hope that you enjoy the posts and projects...

From my very first post in February this year, I have come a long way and I hope that from next year I can offer you lots of tutorials too !

Thanks again for following me and here's to the next 100 !!!

Love Mich

3 comments:

  1. ;-) sono felice per te... bel traguardo!!! ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Mich, I think when I joined you only had about 10. You've come a long way baby. Of course they are just finding out what us early birds have known for a while, that you have a great blog with amazing layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I absolutely love your work!!! I would love to be able to talk to you about your sites and and your techniques. If you get a chance, hop over to my blog and maybe we can chat. Congrats on the 100th follower!

    ReplyDelete