"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, November 15, 2010

LETS SCRAP SKETCH CHALLENGE

Good morning,

This is last weeks Sketch Challenge designed by Cheri O'Neill at LETS SCRAP.


I have lots of photos of Neville and the boys playing and climbing on the rocks in East London. There is this stunning Big Rock on the beach and they Love climbing it !!


Close up Left:

Close Up right:

I used thickers for the title and twine for the tops of my banners.



Whenever we go to the beach we pick up shells for our collection.. the beach is FULL of shells (both small and HUGE!!)... I used these small shells for my layout.

I picked up an awesome flat black pebble on the beach and it worked perfectly for my EXTRA journalling..

Thanks for looking !
Hugs, Mich
.

4 comments:

  1. Great 2 pager! Not enough people post these. I turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Mich, the paper is the perfect color for the pictures and I love how ou did the banner and added the shells and rock.

    ReplyDelete