"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

KILLING 3 BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.. LOL


Hi there,

CHALLENGE / LAYOUT UPDATE:

I have been SO behind on all my challenges lately.. it is driving me nuts.. so I decided last night to combine some of my challenges together.

CHALLENGE 1: SCRAP FRIENDZY
(This or That Scraplift November Challenge #10).

We have to scraplift this layout over at Scrap Friendzy. I just fell in love with the design and how easy it is to do...

This layout was created by Ronda:


I created my below version of layout by using the sketch by Cheri O' Neil at LETS SCRAP:



CHALLENGE 2: LETS SCRAP:

To scrap a layout using a Lets Scrap sketch but with the following "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something blue.."

Something Old: I used Old Calendar sheets that I cut up for January to December
Something New: I used my new PRIMA papers (that I won @ Lets Scrap earlier this year)
Something Borrowed: I "borrowed" the above sketch layout from Rhonda
Something Blue: I am "Blue" as the year is coming to an end and this layout shows that..LOL

My YEAR IN REVIEW 2010 Layout:

.
Close ups of the layout:




.
The calendar Months as I cut them out of an old 2010 calendar:

And finally:
.


CHALLENGE 3: This is my own personal Challenge.. LOL ...
.
I am having my annual Christmas Dinner with my TUESDAY night SCRAPCLUB ladies... and I always do a "YEAR IN REVIEW" layout with them .... I haven't had much time to design, and this Layout just fit the bill perfectly.. so I will be teaching this on Tuesday the 7th as well.

.
So... 3 birds, 1 stone.. (no real birds were harmed in the making of this layout...) ROFL !!!

LETS SCRAP CHALLENGE 11-17-10

The third Wednesday of every Month, Lets Scrap post a "Card" Sketch to complete. I am by no means a Card Maker and really struggle with these..

This weeks sketch was a quilt to inspire you... very unusual and it took me right out of my comfort zone:
I still had papers left over from my Christmas Layout that I created recently and managed to do a quick card using my left over bits:
.

I always decorate the inside of my cards too.. just finishes it off...

Phew... really not much scrapping happening this week.. not sure why.. think I am slowing down as the year comes to an end..
.
Thanks for looking !

Hugs, Mich


.

1 comment: