"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, November 8, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER (TAKE 2)

As I have not heard from Suzie Q to claim her BLOG CANDY prize.. I have done a redraw.

The new Winner of the OCTOBER Blog Candy was chosen by Random Generator:


No 39 comment was:

BONNIE!

Hi Mich,I am new new to this blogging so hope my comment appears this time around :-)Just wanted to ask if you had bought your little red baywatch cossie yet? - Well I think you need to have one babe - you are certainly MY life saver. Thank you for always going OUT OF YOUR WAY to help me with ideas or support even though I am 100'km away from you ! Hugs and kissesBonnie

CONGRATULATIONS !!
Bonnie, please contact me soonest on michelle@huntertheron.co.za so that I can get your address to post your prize to you !

Watch this space for DECEMBER candy which will be posted tomorrow.

Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Whoooo-hoooo! CONGRATULATIONS Bonnie!!! I'm soooo sure you will enjoy every bit of the lovely Candy :-)) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete