"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

LETS SCRAP SKETCH CHALLENGE


This week's sketch challenge at Lets Scrap was using the following cool sketch by Cheri O' Neill.

You would include a cute pocket with a CD of extra photos you have taken.


I didn't have a CD, but made mine into a mini booklet for more photos inside.

Used the new range of PETAL PUSHERS papers by BO BUNNY. I just LOVE Bo Bunny !


My dogs taking a bath.. LOL.
Check that face... she was NOT amused !

Close ups of layout:


Found these cool feather butterflies, and they worked well with the colors !

Still using my rubon's that I received at the Convention.. they have gone REALLY far !


Thanks for looking ! Cheri has another awesome sketch for this week.. so pop on over and enter the competition. http://letsscrap.ning.com/
.
I'm off for the weekend, so will post again most probably only on Monday.
.
As I haven't heard from Susie Q yet to claim her BLOG CANDY, If I havent' heard from her by tomorrow morning, I will be drawing a new name..
.
Hugs, Mich

2 comments:

  1. Loved your layout Michelle, your dogs sure don't look happy. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again a stunning layout Michelle. I Love this!

    ReplyDelete