"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, November 15, 2010

BRENTON ON K-TV

On Saturday morning, my son Brenton and his 2 cousins took part of the TV Game Show on K-TV on MNET.

PS: I took these photos at home from my TV, as I had to teach... hence the bad quality ... but at least I captured the moment...

The kids arrived at 7am and the show ran from 8am to 10am. They were put into 2 teams .
He is in the blue top with the Yellow bandana.

The kids took part in various challenges (Yellow team vs the Green team), inbetween all the cartoons on the morning show.. was so cute to watch.


The end score was a TIE and they all won a goody bag with K-TV products.. was really neat.
They ended off the show with a local up and coming RNB singer and the kids all danced with her. Brenton loves doing his ROBOT dance (check him out !!) and the camera loved him.. LOL!

Hugs, Mich

1 comment: