"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, November 1, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER

Wow, this month has flown by so fast.. can you believe it is time to announce my very first BLOG CANDY winner !

First of all.. THANK YOU to the ladies who entered... I wish all of you could win ! I appreciate all your cool comments and for becoming followers !

However, there can be only 1 winner...

I used random.org to help me select a winner and that was COMMENT No. 9 which was:


{SUSIE Q}

Susie said...
I really thought I commented yesterday on this awesome blog. But don't see it so I am a reposting! I did become a follower yesterday and it is now posted on my facebook which gets traffic! lately my blog is not getting any! just a lovely blog and great links and lovely layout!http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/susieqk


CONGRATULATIONS SUSIE: please can you get in touch with me on : michelle@huntertheron.co.za with your physical address so I can post off your prize.

If you do not contact me by Friday the 5th, I will do a redraw on the 6th of November.

If you didn't win... DON'T DESPAIR ...

Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. congratulations Susie Q!! What Gorgeous Candy you won! Happy Scrapping :-)

    ReplyDelete