"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

ENMARC DESIGN TEAM (KIT #1)

Hi there,

As you know I have been selected to be on the ENMARC design team from Nov to Jan. I am so excited and received my first Kit in the post on Friday.. I immediately set to work.

In our kit we got:
  • Cosmo Cricket papers
  • ENMARC Wild grape dazzle spray
  • VERSAMARK inks (pink and purple)
  • ENMARC chipboard cutouts (butterflies, flowers, swirls and words)

For my first layout I decided to do a GIRL layout and used the Spray to spray the title and the background.. I used a sketch by Cheri O' Neill at Lets Scrap for this layout.

I inked all the elements with the inks (they absorbed the colors beautifully) and then I cut lots of circles from the papers and sewed my butterflies onto the layout.

I finished the layout with ENMARC flowers and a button...

Close ups:

The title was spritzed:






For the second layout I used a sketch by KRISTINE which was posted as part of the October Sketch Fest at Scrap Friendzy.
Decided to do a BOY layout to show how these colors work well with both boys and girls..

I cut up some of the chipboard elements (after I inked them) and used them all over the layout.


I used strip journalling to finish off the layout.


My ENMARC flower clusters... and leaves..

Thanks Yvette and Cois.. this pack was really fun to work with.. Can't wait to start on Pack #2 ~!
Hugs, Mich

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning layout, wow the colours are amazing, the handstitching gorgeous, wow, this is really magnificent my friend. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you sewed on all those butterfly embellishments in your circle. Great detail!

    ReplyDelete