"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scrap Collections: Oh my Hat

I recently received the most amazing pack in the post from Scrap Collections (they are the NEW KID on the block in terms of Scrapbooking in South Africa).  I immediately ripped it open as was so excited to find their latest ranges of papers.  You can see their wonderful papers HERE:

There ranges are so fun and you are sure to love them.. !  

I created this double layout using their new fun range called:  CHRISTMAS Collection.


We were invited to a Christmas HAT party.. we had so much.. Christmas the Ozzy way:


Close up of left and right pages:

On the left page I created a booklet to hold more photos:


On the right page I created the tree using 2 sheets of the paper and cutting tiny strips which I rolled. I also added a tag under the main photo for extra journalling:


Close ups of the elements on the layout:






ALSO:  what was really cool is that they have a range of their papers called the BACKGROUND collection .. of all their colors they used.. perfect for matting your photos with..


Remember to ask your local retailer to get these amazing ranges in store soon !

They can contact Lorna at Scrap Collections  at info@scrapcollections.co.za for more information.

These are some of their other collections:






Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment