"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family

My final layout that I got to create at the Megacrop last year.  This one was 90% completed and all I had to do was add photos and a few flowers.  

Original layout created by Mel van der Merwe.  Love this page and I found these photos I took of our family when we went to a wedding in December last year.  Our first Australian wedding...  was a fun event.  The photos just seemed to work very well with the page.  

Glad I am finally finished all the layouts I half done.. phew.. now to tackle the rest of my scrapbox of unfinished projects.

Full layout:

Close ups of left and right:


Loved all the "tags" and stitching we done on this layout.. great effect.. thanks Mel..






There were no scraps left of this page, so no card this time.. LOL

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment