"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch: 12-28-11



I never got a chance to use this Let's Scrap sketch last year, but finally found the perfect photos for this..

Sketch 12-28-11

My layout I created:

Journalling reads:


"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
Gilda Radner


Andre  &   Lola

Amazing how one little doggy could have crept into Andres heart so quickly.
He loves dogs and has a special affection for German Shepherds‘ and living on the farm he has had many of those.
  However, when Sharon adopted “Lola”, a mix between who knows what.. LOL.. She just crawled straight into his heart the day she jumped onto his lap and that has become her special spot every since.
Every day this has become their routine.  Andre sits outside and has his morning coffee and Lola sits on his lap and gets lots of love and affection.  What a special bond they have.

Close ups of left and right pages:



Close ups of elements used:





Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment