"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Let's Scrap Challenge 125 - No more Mr. Nice Guy

We were fortunate enough to go to an Alice Cooper concert recently. We were 7 rows from the front.. was the most amazing concert. He has a local radio show here in Australia and is actually the nicest person ever. I never used to like him until I heard his radio show.. he is such an awesome person. As he says, his stage persona is totally different from who he actually is. So when tickets came on sale, I just had to go see him.

I used the name of the Concert and his latest song No more Mr. Nice Guy as the title of my page and I printed out the lyrics and attached them behind the main photo. The main photo also is a booklet for more photos inside.. I took about 100 on the night.. still have about 20 to scrap as I took his Frankenstein sequence (he has this huge monster thing on stage.. awesome)... to scrap..

Lets Scrap Sketch 10-27-10 used to create layout




I handcut the title as my new Cricut doesn't have a scary enough font and my Siloutte is not working.. grr..


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment