"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Lets Scrap Challenge 126 - WANTED: A brain

I just loved this challenge.. and boy was it a challenge.. I have had this Graphic 45 paper for months and knew I wanted to do something special with it.. this was just the chance... I even got to play with all my distress Inks and Kraft Resist papers from Tim Holtz... loved it..

Challenge:
1 photo - DONE
3 Flowers - DONE
3 Brads - DONE
1 Metal - The bookplate
1 Title in paper - Cut the paper up and took the title out of it..
1 subtitle - In the bookplate
7 x papers - Graphic 45 range (x4 in the Wizard of Oz range) that I have never used before and Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft Resist papers (x2) that I distressed and inked to give the colors green / black to and lastly a Kaiser Winter Wonderland Let It Snow (x1 - Red paper) for accent .. I didn't have 7 from the same range.. but i have never used any of these ranges before..
Ribbon - On the Wanted sign
Button - black/white button in the bottom cluster.

Phew.. all done.. have made it into a double.. will post that now too.. had too many photos.. but this side is for the challenge. Thanks Jeaunes.. Awesome challenge
Sketch 10-6-10 of Lets Scrap used


Close up Left
Close Up Right







Thanks for looking.. Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment