"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Scrapping

This weekend I was able to complete 3 double layouts for upcoming sketch challenges over at Let's Scrap. These are just some sneak peeks so long for you all ! Based on this weeks upcoming sketch (revealed on Wednesday): This is my layout for the DT new sketch. I have loved being on the DT so much, thought I might as well try again. Remember you have until next week latest to submit your DT entries (visit Lets Scrap for more details): And lastly, this is for a sketch at the end of the month.. just had to brag with my awesome flowers. I recently bought the Tim Holtz Tattered Angels Flowers. I just LOVE them ! I found this flower tutorial online and had to try it. I think they came out stunning.. very messy work to make them (my hands are covered with ink).. but the end result was so worth it.. Will reveal this layout end April.. Thanks for looking.

Hugs, Mich

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What gorgeous elements. Can't wait to see the entire pages. I'm seeing some Tim Holtz inspiration here, aren't I???? :-)

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhh I'm so excited to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exquisite cant wait to see how to do the flowers...

    ReplyDelete