"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LETS SCRAP SKETCH - 4-13-11

This weeks sketch (by Cheri O Neil) at LETS SCRAP is a really nice one. It has so many possiblities.


Remember you have until Tuesday midnight next week to submit your layout in order to stand in line to win some awesome prizes. So hop on over to LETS SCRAP and get scrapping and winning !


I decided to dedicate this layout to my special husband who is really one of the best "dads" I have ever seen. He always has time for his boys, no matter what.



Being a real "BOY" page, I couldn't exactly add flowers, so I went with Pinwheels. There are hundreds of tutorials out there, but I found a nice easy one at RHYTHM OF THE HOME by Jessica. Check it out HERE:

Left side of page:


Right side of page:


Some close up shots. Found these cool Ticket Stubs at the Expo (Tim Holtz ones).. loved them on this page..also love the 7Gypsey stickers.. they always work well. used them around the outside of the page too.











Thanks for looking and I hope you hop on over and load your creations too.. would love to see them.


Hugs, Mich

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love those pinwheels and the pattern paper you used! Fabulous colors with these photos.

    ReplyDelete