After receiving the award I am to:
Thank the person I received the award from and give a link back to her blog - which I did above. Check out their blogs.. they are so pretty !
- Share 8 things about myself
- Pass the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
- And Leave them a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
Okay, here are the 8 things about myself:
- I am moving to Australia soon. Have never been overseas even to visit, so moving there is going to be a big adventure. Cannot wait
- I am the busiest person I know. I cannot sit still for long and do nothing. I am busy always. Work full time, scrap, teach scrapping, sell Tupper, be mom and and and... all keeps me busy
- I am a real home body. Love my hubby and kids and would rather be there than anywhere else on earth. Hope I love my new home as much !
- I am addicted to scrapbooking.. LOL.. like you didn't know that one ! Already done about 65 layouts this year and counting...
- Am on the Let's Scrap design team which ends soon.. am sad.. think I might just apply again.. Nothing like keeping more busy !
- Am really excited about my M&M Kit club with my buddy Mitch. We are doing so well and I really love that there are so many girls who love our work !
- I am shy to admit it, but I love being published. Always such a treat to see yourself in a magazine. I have been asked to write another article of a local SB magazine. Love it..
- I love reading. When I am not scrapping I am reading. I often finish scrapping around 10 at night and then read until midnight..
There are so many hundreds of stunning blogs out there and I think I subscribe to most of them.. LOL.. difficult to choose.
The following 8 are really great.. hop over and look !
- Disguised as a Grown Up by Marlene.. I just LOVE this blog.. she is hilarious...
- Lala's World by Denise.. a very inspiration and fun blog
- Stamps, Paper and Donkeys by Michelle O
- Frosted Designs by Crafty Girl
- Scrapping Nomad by Caroline
- Inkstains by Roni
- Emsige Biene by Alma
- Steel Magnolias... a group of friends with a stunning blog.