"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


My sweet friends Karien and Valery have given me an award.

Thank you Ladies !


After receiving the award I am to:


Thank the person I received the award from and give a link back to her blog - which I did above. Check out their blogs.. they are so pretty !


  1. Share 8 things about myself

  2. Pass the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered

  3. And Leave them a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

Okay, here are the 8 things about myself:



  1. I am moving to Australia soon. Have never been overseas even to visit, so moving there is going to be a big adventure. Cannot wait

  2. I am the busiest person I know. I cannot sit still for long and do nothing. I am busy always. Work full time, scrap, teach scrapping, sell Tupper, be mom and and and... all keeps me busy

  3. I am a real home body. Love my hubby and kids and would rather be there than anywhere else on earth. Hope I love my new home as much !

  4. I am addicted to scrapbooking.. LOL.. like you didn't know that one ! Already done about 65 layouts this year and counting...

  5. Am on the Let's Scrap design team which ends soon.. am sad.. think I might just apply again.. Nothing like keeping more busy !

  6. Am really excited about my M&M Kit club with my buddy Mitch. We are doing so well and I really love that there are so many girls who love our work !

  7. I am shy to admit it, but I love being published. Always such a treat to see yourself in a magazine. I have been asked to write another article of a local SB magazine. Love it..

  8. I love reading. When I am not scrapping I am reading. I often finish scrapping around 10 at night and then read until midnight..

There are so many hundreds of stunning blogs out there and I think I subscribe to most of them.. LOL.. difficult to choose.


The following 8 are really great.. hop over and look !



  1. Disguised as a Grown Up by Marlene.. I just LOVE this blog.. she is hilarious...

  2. Lala's World by Denise.. a very inspiration and fun blog

  3. Stamps, Paper and Donkeys by Michelle O

  4. Frosted Designs by Crafty Girl

  5. Scrapping Nomad by Caroline

  6. Inkstains by Roni

  7. Emsige Biene by Alma

  8. Steel Magnolias... a group of friends with a stunning blog.
Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment