"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

LETS SCRAP WEEKLY CHALLENGE

This week’s challenge over at LET's SCRAP by Ava Gavloski is to use a transparency on your layout/project.



Extract from Lets Scrap: My personal favorite is to customize my titles on layouts.
Please join me in trying this technique this week and your name will be entered for a small RAK draw from my stash.
I challenge you to go beyond the basic printing onto a transparency. I will show you the step’s to add acrylic paint to your title to stretch your skills. If you do not have the option to purchase transparency, be creative and print onto CS or another type of material. Just paint something interesting before you print over top of it. Be creative.
Check out the link HERE for more information on the challenge and where to post your layout.




I went through my book of Lets Scrap sketches and found this cute one that Cheri created:


This is my layout that I created using, once again. all my old stash and bits and pieces I had lying around. The arrows were part of my Bo Bunny prize I won last year at Scrapbooking @ Aquilla scrap day. I love them!

I don't have a computer at the moment so had to stamp my title and then used paint behind it. Adhered it with brads to my layout:

Added some hand journalling for that personal touch. Also painted on the back of the acetate and cut out photo corners for my photo. Matted it ontop of more pattern and added a brad:Hope you get time to take part in the challenge. It ends tonight.

I will be posting a color challenge on the site tomorrow. Watch this space !

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment