"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LET'S SCRAP SKETCH - 3-30-11

The latest sketch has been uploaded to LETS SCRAP for this weeks Sketch challenge. Cheri created this awesome sketch, inspired by Rosangela Philippsen from Brazil http://scrapbyrophilippsen.blogspot.com/ I found this awesome Bo Bunny paper in my stash and didn't have enough to do a double page, so just created my layout based on the left side. I just loved that tree !

I finally got to play with my new Martha Stewart scissors too (that cut grass).. it has 5 blades.. I loved it ! LOL



Found some cute birds on some free papers (that you get with scrapbooking magazines) and cut them out to add to my page.. The flower cutting took a while.. but I like the end effect ! Used up my Fancy Pants Rubons again.. Just LOVE these !!



Remember that you have until next Wednesday to upload your layout and win a cool prize. Hope to see your layouts in the gallery !

Thanks for looking !

Hugs, Mich



1 comment:

  1. Just loved this layout at Let's Scrap! It is simply adorable. I also wanted to let you know that I awarded you the "Stylish Blogger Award" on my blog! You create such beautiful layouts! Pop on over to my blog to claim your blogger tag: http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete