"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 2-23-11

Morning,

The sketch @ Lets Scrap, for the last week of February was this one, created by Cheri:


I decided to dig deep into my stash and use my old photos and old left over paper that I had lying around. Only Cardstock was hurt in the making of this layout (LOL)


Close up of Left and right pages:
I won some cool Blog Candy last month at Lala's world and received these fun ABC stickers which I used for my title:

I am just crazy about banners at the moment..


Close up views of the layout. Paper is by October Afternoon and was left over from the Scrapbook Expo held at Emperors last year:

Even added the obligatory hand journaling on the layout:

Thanks for looking,

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment