"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

LETS SCRAP SKETCH 3-2-11

Hi there,


This weeks sketch at LETS SCRAP is really pretty.. and it includes my favorite element (a banner! ) LOL!



My son was in Gr. 0 3 years ago and they took these really cute photos. I haven't known what to do with them, but they just seemed to work really well with this sketch.




I once again raided my stash of paper and used only old papers and scraps for this layout. I had these really pretty Chipboard Birdies by RM Designs and inked them black to match my layout (they were green).


Close up of right side:


Some close ups of layout:


The birds matched the birdy in the photo so well..

I just had so much fun with this banner.. had some old leather strips and they worked well with the theme.

Also got my new FISKARS punch which I used on the sides. Love it ! The rubon was out of a tin of rubons that I got as a gift. They are really pretty !

I cut up the bird elements to match my page.


Remember to enter the sketch challenge this week at LETS SCRAP and post your layout there to win some cool prizes from SCRAP FRIENDZY this week. (you have until the 8th of March to load your layout)


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment