"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch: 6-20-12 Birthday Card

This weeks card sketch came at the perfect time. 


It is my son Klaven's 15th birthday on the 20th and the sketch is dated the 20th, so I decided to dedicate a card to him.

He is such a special kid and was very excited to get an I-Phone for his birthday finally, he has been nagging me for months.. LOL

here is the card I created from the sketch.  I used Kaiser papers and stamped the background of the card.  

I cut up a strip of wording on the Kaiser paper to create my circle and FINALLY got to use Washi Tape.. yay..


 


 Inside of card: 

Thanks for looking..

Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Saw this great card on fb and ls! I absolutely love it! I so admire your work, Mich!

    ReplyDelete