"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6-13-12 - Melbourne

Welcome to my side of the planet.. this is where I live. it has to be the most beautiful city in the world as was actually voted as the #1 most livable city in the world for 2012. I can see why. We live in the suburbs, but the city is so beautiful..

I loved the new weekly sketch posted at Lets Scrap this morning, and created my layout all about Melbourne.  I used polaroids with the photos and also an extra booklet on the right hand side to include more photos.

Here is the sketch:

This is my layout I created with the sketch:

Papers used: SCRAP COLLECTIONS AROUND THE WORLD travel range.
Title: RM designs (c/o Scrap Collections), Alphas.

Left and right of layout and closeups:







No comments:

Post a Comment