"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

DEC BLOG CANDY WINNER

Good morning everyone.

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of my BLOG CANDY. I have had a hectic weekend and just didn't find the time to do it..

However... all good things come to those who wait ... ! LOL

Firstly... THANK YOU so much to everyone who entered and all the lovely comments. Welcome to all my new followers and I hope that you all enjoy visiting my Blog often. There will be more candy in January again...

Enough waiting.. Using Random.org to help me choose a winner (the fairest option I think)... I had 37 comments... and Random.org selected...

No. 19 belonged to:

....


....


....



are you ready for it ???


...

LOL


....

Here we go....




CONGRATULATIONS Marina...


Please can you email with your postal address at sa_homespun@mweb.co.za before the 12th of December to claim your prize.. otherwise I will have to do a re-draw.

Thanks again to everyone !

Hugs, Mich

2 comments: