"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, December 13, 2010

CLIPBOARD CLASS

I am very blessed in that through me teaching Scrapbooking, I have had the chance to meet some wonderful people who have become very special in my life.

On Saturday I held my final Scrapbooking class for the year and some of my regular clients/friends all joined as a big group to scap an "event calendar" clipboard.

There were some beginners as well and everyone finished their boards almost 100%... (which in my classes is unheard of.. LOL)

Adrie (my other mommy), me and Mich (my other scrapping sister)

One of my beginners.. she was one of the first ladies to finish her entire clipboard.. I am very proud of all the beginners on the day.. they done so well...

The ladies all hard at work...


Marlize, Miemie and Tannie Miemie

Thank you ladies for sharing your special "girls day out" with me and I hope you all enjoyed playing with your Boards and never forget an important event ever again !
Hugs, Mich
.

No comments:

Post a Comment