"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hi there,


Ok I quickly had to do 2 more challenges for SCRAP U today before I left for the coast.
First one was an AFTER SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT: PHOTOGRAPHY. We had to use set words and take photos to match. I chose the words DETERMINATION, EXCITEMENT AND JOY... these photos of my niece just summed it up.. she was waiting so patiently for a piece of cake.. determined to be the first one there, her excitement when she got it and the pure joy of eating cake.
We then had to make a layout using 1 of the photos.. I done a quick digi page and decided to use all 3 photos as they told a story (hence my story board.. LOL)


The second one was my LITERATURE assignment.. you guessed it.. we had to journal (LOTS).. LOL..

This layout was totally inspired by a similar one from Wilna Furstenburg.. I just love her style of layouts and it seemed perfect for this.

Journaling is all about the things I have learnt in life... Used the Bo Bunny Mammarazi papers and the new Tim Holtz papers and elements too for this layout.


Close ups... OK, I don't have the best handwriting, but at least I have tried.. LOL (close up journalling on LETS SCRAP)


Close ups of the elements.. made a lollypop flower too...

Well that is enough scrapping for one week me thinks.. off to bed now.. have to be up at 3am to get my lift at 3h45 to the airport .... yawn... so early !!!
Have a good weekend !
Hugs, Mich


3 comments:

  1. Amazing layouts. Have a great trip to the coast.
    I have a little something for you on my blog so please pop over for a look. http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-received-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts.... you are really rocking the Scrap-U challenges.... I just haven't managed to get anywhere near them lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and I love the colour combination you used. I'm very bad when it comes to journalling :-(

    ReplyDelete