"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally managed to complete some of the LETS SCRAP challeges his week too.

Weekly Sketch by Cheri O Neill (http://letsscrap.ning.com/)

Decided to use my boys writing letters to Father Christmas last year.

Instead of elements I made little presents and place my title along it:

Left side of layout:
Right side of layout:
Close up of layout:

The second challenge at LETS SCRAP was the Julie Bonner Sketch Challenge. This has been extended to the end of the week, so you still have time to enter:


This is the sketch we had to use:

I used photos of the boys JET SETTING around the country:

Left side of layout:
Right side of layout:
Close ups: Used the new Bo Bunny range of papers:

I am still behind on my SCRAP U challenges and they finish today.. oh well, can't do everything I suppose.. did manage to sneek in 1 more SCRAP U challenge.. had to scrap about the book you love.. I am a MILLS & BOON addict.. (dont' laugh).. I whipped up a quick digi layout for this challenge :

OK, now I think I need to relax.. wow.. (I wish!)... LOL
Have a good week, hope you get some scrapping in too..
Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you used the presents to put your title on, it looks amazing. Love your Jet setting layout. The colors go great with the pictures. It's great that you have been able to fly over and visit Neville. It must be hard on all of you with him working so far away.

    ReplyDelete