"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lets Scrap NSD#5 - White Challenge / NSD#7 Marriage themed Challenge

Still busy with my Challenges at Lets Scrap for the NSD month of challenges.

NSD#5 is an ALL WHITE  challenge hosted by Roulien.  WOW.. this one was hard. 
However I had fun with it and actually love the end result.  

Sketch used: I only used the left side of the sketch.

My Layout:  Created of my nieces wedding. Used white only and embossed all the elements to give them texture.  Then use lots of texture paste on my layout too for shadows.





NSD#7 is a MARRIAGE/WEDDING themed challenge hosted by Hanne.  You have to include a quote on your layout too.

Sketch used: (used the left side of the sketch only)

My Layout:  Again used photos of my niece's wedding.  These were about all the little details that make a wedding special with the quote:  Always create a place where there is a memory.


Close ups:


No comments:

Post a Comment