"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lets Scrap NSD#1 - 2014 Mixed Media Madness

Val hosted this Lets Scrap challenge and asked us to create a layout using all types of Mixed Media.

I have just started playing with Mixed Media and having attended 2 of Tim Holtz's classes, I thought this would be so much fun to finally put the techniques to use.  Love the end result.

Sketch used:

As I love Tim Holtz and was using all his products, I thought it fitting to use the photos of our Tim Holtz Day this year.. 

I first applied Gesso over the background, spritzed, sprayed and then distressed in different colors to get the background.  Added some stamped images and then used Tim Holtz Stencils on the layout.  I added some splats of Distress Stain to give some more texture and then added photos and extras to finish it off.


Close ups:



No comments:

Post a Comment