"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

NSD Challenges at Let's Scrap 2014

The new team was selected for Lets Scrap and I was luck enough to be asked again to join as a DT member.

Here is the sketch we had to create with and my entry:

My layout created about my kids and their fantastic grandparents:


I love it there, we have so much fun and the ladies are a great group.  There is a new sketch up every week with Challenges, Tutorials, Forums, etc.  (and you can win prizes too!).. 

This month kicked off with NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) which we make into National Scrapbooking Month.   Each DT has been asked to do a challenge and there is a LOAD to show how much scrapping you managed to get done this month.  I have reached 60 pages / projects so far this month.. phew.. now where to put them all !  

For the DT challenges, I have managed to finished all (bar 1) of the challenges so far.

My entries for NSD Challenge 1 - 4+1 bonus sketch challenge.  

Sketch Challenges by Debbie:
Sketch 1:


My layout:

Sketch 2:

My layout:

Sketch 3:


My layout:

Sketch 4:

My layout:

BONUS Sketch for finishing all 4

Drawing takes place in June.. holding thumbs.. 

Thanks for looking !  

Hugs, Mich


No comments:

Post a Comment