"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lets Scrap NSD#3 - Edge Punch Fun Challenge and NSD#4 - 3D Challenge

Challenge Number 3 at Lets Scrap is hosted by Hanne.   It is to use Edge Punches on your layout.. as many as you want.

Sketch used:

I created this fun Australian Day layout using punched borders along the sides and bottom.

My layout includes a flap on left for more photos.


The 4th challenge at Lets Scrap for NSD was hosted by Lori .. we had to apply 3D element on our layout.  As most of my layouts do use 3D elements, this was an easy one to do..

Sketch used:

My layout. -  Klaven went Hang gliding with his friend for his 16th birthday. My brother is a pilot and took them up. They loved it.  Had fun with this range of papers.





No comments:

Post a Comment