"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

LETS SCRAP NSD Challenges completed

There were over 35 challenges at Lets Scrap this National Scrapbooking Month, and i managed to do a few of them.

CHALLENGE #5 
This was a sketch challenge to scrap ourselves doing what we love most.. scrapping..
Here is the sketch and my layout:

I created a digital layout of photos taken on NSD itself ... we had a group of girls scrapping together.. 



CHALLENGE # 10
This was a card sketch challenge.  
Here is the sketch and my completed card:


CHALLENGE #23

This challenge was to create a layout using NO PHOTOS !  Wow, this was hard... but I had been storing this amazing note from my son (he wrote it when he was about 10).. and I finally had the chance to scrap it.



CHALLENGE # 35

This was a great challenge.  Find a layout on Pinterest that you have pinned and recreate it for yourself.  I loved it as I am addicted to Pinterest..

Here is the layout that I originally lifted by Anne Costen

I loved the photo placement with the strips, the big title and the journalling..
here is my version (not nearly as pretty as Anne's) but I loved it anyhow.

CHALLENGE #36

This was another Card Sketch challenge by Debbie.. I found I got a few cards made over NSD. LOL

Here is the sketch 

and this is my attempt at a card:

I created a card using left over papers from my Graphic 45 class that I taught recently.

CHALLENGE # 27

This was another layout sketch challenge.  I just loved the sketch and of course had to play along.

Here is the sketch we used:


I created a fun layout of my friend Ilsa's 50th birthday party !  Had so much fun with this sketch !


CHALLENGE #14 

This challenge was dedicated to our MOTHERS...
The Rules:
  • Use a Let’s Scrap card sketch to make a LO
  • One word title
  • Pearls or bling
  • Use your handwriting for a quote or journaling about your mom on your LO. 
  • Sew, either by hand or machine
  • Folding, some sort of folding needs to be done on your page 


This seemed the perfect chance for me to try my hand at IRIS FOLDING !  
I had a lovely photo of my mom.  Her name is ROSE, so I found a cool Rose online and done a layout with a big Iris Folded rose on it..





CHALLENGE # 15

BUILD A LAYOUT.... 
Now this was fun.. everyday we were giving a part of our layout to construct..
Here are the steps that spanned a few days and our sketch we had to use:


1)    Get your photos and use the sketch and add a digi/stamped image to your layout

2)    your next item is fabric or felt used any way you like


3)    today's item is a recycled item ... any recycled item will do!!

4)    next item is metal in any way, shape or form

5)    how about adding some washi tape you know you all have a few rolls laying about!! 


6)    your final piece for this challenge is ribbon or twine!

My final layout ! 


CHALLENGE # 18

Another layout sketch challenge.. Had the perfect items for this sketch:


I had a newspaper clipping from our trip to Melbourne where they have all these elephant statues in the City.  I really love the end result.




And that was it for the challenges.. !  Hope you enjoyed it with me !

No comments:

Post a Comment