"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lets Scrap NSD - Challenge 2

Hi there,

Well I haven't posted in forever !  I was so busy scrapping, that I forgot to share here !  LOL.

May was National Scrapbooking Month over at Lets Scrap, and I hosted two challenges and i also had some tutorials that I shared.

This was my first Challenge:  

SKETCH AND THE NUMBER 12

The number 12 is all around us.. it's the number of months in a year, hours on a clock face and the number of members on a typical court jury.  From a dozen breadrolls or a dozen eggs to the 12 ribs on the average human to the 12 inches that comprise a foot.  There are 12 Zodiac signs and Chinese Signs..  12 Function keys on a keyboard, 12 buttons on a phone.. the list goes on and on..

So what better way to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month but we honouring the humble number 12.

THE CHALLENGE:
Your challenge is to create a layout using 12 photos of your choice that represent 12 of something.. 12 months in a particular year, the first 12 months of your child's life.. the 12 years of schooling, etc etc.. totally up to you. 
You have to use the below sketch as your base for the layout.   The sketch has 12 tags (one under each photo, so lots of place for journaling too !)    I hope you use this opportunity to add some journaling to your layout!  

SKETCH:

and here is the layout I created about our crazy 2011 year !



It was a fun challenge and a few ladies took part !

Thanks for looking !

No comments:

Post a Comment