"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

SCRAPPING @ AQUILA LAYOUT SHARE

As you know I attended the Scapbooking Day At SCRAPPING @ AQUILA last weekend... here are the fantastic layouts that we created with Erika.  Check out more photos of the day and projects HERE.

My completed layouts and closeups

LAYOUT 1:  A Picture is worth a thousand words (We R Memory Keepers)

I used photos of our trip to the Forest in the Dandenong Ranges.. these trees are so high, you cannot see the tops !  Beautiful !





LAYOUT 2:   A SISTERS DAY OUT (Prima)

This was the day my lovely sister Vanessa took me to the Day Spa VUSALELA for my birthday.  Was just the two of us in the entire Spa.. was fantastic !






LAYOUT 3:  FAMILY (Bazzil Basics)






Thanks again Erika.. was a fantastic day !

Hugs, Mich

2 comments:

  1. Three awesome layouts Mich. I have to I love the candy coloured one just because I love those colours. Too cure all of them ... you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you must have had Michelle! I LOVE the "Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" layout! Those trees are amazing & you captured their mystique beautifully! Jealous about the day spa, but thrilled for you! So cute that you scrapped that. Layout 3 looks like a lot of work, but I really like the cheerful colors. Well done, Missy!

    ReplyDelete