"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lets Scrap: Challenge 166

I just loved the Design Team "FRAME IT" challenge over at Lets Scrap this week.

Karen asked us to create a layout using a Frame, Tags, Ribbon and Clustering..

Check out challenge details HERE.

I have this photo of my two boys from when they were very tiny.  Neville had just been to Germany and brought them back a cute T-Shirt each.  They were busy posing for us with their new shirts.  This has to be my all time favourite photo of my boys EVER !!

I used MME Craft papers and elements for this layout and Scrap Collections diecuts.


I used Maya road fabric tags and added rickrack for my ribbon.  The clustering was made with various elements from the MME pack.
I finished off the layout with Scrap Collections diecuts.

Close ups of elements:




1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool layout and I really love these papers..... Always love your layouts...

    ReplyDelete