"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Reach for the Sky

I am still trying valiantly to get through all my 1000's of photos that I took in May 2011 when we first came to Melbourne to "view" it out.. I am slowly making my way through them.. LOL.

We were lucky enough to be able to visit the EUREKA TOWER when we went to the City and done the EDGE experience as well. It is 88 stories high.. wow ! Scary but what views !!

This layout uses 2 of the Let's Scrap Sketches as I had to combine them to get my photos to work with them.
Close up of left - I kept the wristband they gave us when we done THE EDGE experience.. it was awesome.. 88 stories up and the whole things extends out the side of the building and all there is between you and the floor is a thin sheet of glass. Also added our entry tickets and the pamphlet of the EUREKA TOWER.

On the right hand page I created a flap so that I could fit in the rest of my photos.. always take much to many photos.. LOL..


At the bottom you will see I am standing at Australia's highest post box.. so cool !

Close up's of the layout open flap:


More close ups of the layout:







Thanks for looking..


Hugs, Mich

1 comment: