"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lets Scrap Sketch - 11-23-11

When I saw this weeks sketch at Let's Scrap, I immediately ran to my Scrap Room to find photos. It just lends itself to all kinds of layouts...


When I saw these photos that I took last December, I knew I had to scrap them. These were taken at our very Last HOMESPUN Scrapbooking Xmas Dinner. Amazing how much has happened since then.. I really miss all you ladies so very much !!!!


Close up of left page.. i used the new range of Christmas papers by Kaiser


Close up of right side. (used a few odds and ends from last years Kaiser range too)




Close ups of the elements used:


Was fun to create circles for this page..




I even added some hand journalling.. Wow.. !


Thanks for looking.. ! This layout really brought a lump to my throat.. being so many thousands of miles away, I really miss all my ladies and friends..


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment