"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Home SWEET Home

Moving away from South Africa was very traumatic, especially as I absolutley adored my house. However, God has his reasons, so we upped and moved to Australia this year. We managed to find the cutest little house in Berwick and are so very happy. The area we live in has parks, Dams with fish and ducks, Huge Trees, Walking and Cycling Paths, kiddies gym areas, basketball courts and even picnic areas wherever you look with free gas bbq's to use as you wish.

Within a few 100mt radius you can do so much ... no need to even get into your car. I just love it. These photo's were taken on our first "walk about" our new neighbourhood.. So, as much as I miss my old house.. this is now my new Home SWEET Home..

Layout inspired by this SKETCH at LET's SCRAP and also created using an older KIT by M&M SCRAPBOOKING ADVENTURES.

Closeup of left page.. Check that cool sign.. they have them at all the entrances.. all different ones..

Brenton loves the Dams around our house.. there are ducks and fish everywhere..


Close up of the elements used:

Had these stickers for years.. finally got to use them ! LOL




Thanks for looking !


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment