"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Lets Scrap Sketch - 11-16-11

The 3rd Sketch every month is a card one created by Debbie. However, I just loved this sketch and decided to do a Layout instead. I am not that big into making cards.


I used the new range of Christmas papers from Kaisercraft for 2011... Love this range.. so soft and lovely. The photo is of my boys... not even sure when it was, they are growing so fast.. Klaven refuses to pose anymore with Santa... so sad...

Close up shots:







Thanks for looking,


Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. I love this range of papers, Michelle! They have a "vintage" feel for me, yet work perfectly with the more modern photo! Well, I guess that photo is not all that modern! Kids do grow up and it is less "cool" to be photographed with Santa...yet they still love his gifts, yes? Love how you "converted" the card sketch to this perfect holiday remembrance!

    ReplyDelete