"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Resolution # 1 - BEACH

Resolution # 1 for the LETS SCRAP BLOG HOP

Resolution #1 – Betty Anne -Pick a favorite layout in the Let’s Scrap Photo Gallery and scraplift it. Make sure to tell us, why it’s a favorite, what you scraplifted from it and give a link to that layout. Note: you have to use the same sketch as the one you scraplifted from.

I just loved this layout by Jean Marmo and have had it saved under my Favorites for ages... Her use of the corrugated board for the title and the cute little vellum clouds immediately caught my eye. Also the dictionary definition under the BUTTE...

Here is Jean's layout that I chose to lift:

We used the right side of this sketch by Cheri O'Neill:
My version of the layout:
My son got a new dictionary for school this year, so I took his old one and love it ! Cut up the definition BEACH from the dictionary to add to my layout.
Found some cool riboon and buttons to add to the layout.
Used a clothing tag which I cut up to add behind the quote.
Decided to cluster words and shells in the corner:
OK, 1 Resolution down... only 13 to go.. hee hee
Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment