"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

ENMARC DESIGN TEAM (KIT #2)

Hi there everyone..

Hope you all had a stunning Break and are ready for 2011 !

I have just returned from Leave from the Coast..we spent 3 weeks down in East London and Jeffreys Bay. Was such a welcome break. Got to spend some quality family time for a change.. was really lovely.

Just before I left, I received my second ENMARC design team kit in the post. I didn't get a chance to do anything before I left, but since I have been back have managed to finish 3 double layouts so far. Still have one more to do.

My first layout I completed is called SCHOOL DAYS.

On this layout I sanded all the papers and photos as opposed to inking. I created an extra flap for more photos too.

Loved using the Enmark products for this .. very nice range of OLD SCHOOL papers we were given to use and the chipboard elements were stunning to play with too.

Full layout:

Left side of layout.

Right side of layout:
Close up views:


Used rubons to finish off the pages..





Watch this space.. will be posting my other layouts soon.
Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment