"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SKETCH INSPIRATIONS LAYOUT

Morning,

This is this weeks sketch over at : http://sketchinspiration.ning.com/



They have some cool papers up for grabs this week if you do the Sketch.

As I am mad about Halloween this month, I desperately needs these papers, so decide to do my layout in Halloween style:

Photos taken recently at our Halloween Party we went to. I couldn't find anything Halloween AGAIN so hand drew and cut this cute house and fence. Couldn't find a template.. man things are scarce here in South Africa.. LOL.

Use natural papers for the clouds, just tore it up.

Used Thickers for the title.. they are almost finished.. oh dear.. and you cannot find them here... have to find more.. I love them !!
My son went to a "I'll Never be seen dead in this again" costume party on Saturday. He didn't want to get dressed, but on the way out the door, his 2 cousins got hold of him and dressed him up like a girl..

So my Klaven became Klaylina.. LOL!

Can't believe he fits into Natalies clothes... scary !

Thanks girls ! He was the hit of the party !
Have a good week and thanks for looking !
Love Mich

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A beautiful layout and a wonderful take on the sketch. All the details are just "(Boo)-ti-ful"
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete