"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, October 22, 2010

SCRAP SHEETS & RM DESIGNS NEW RANGE

Today I would like to introduce you to the most stunning new Christmas Range from Scrap Sheets and the most beautiful range of Christmas Cutouts from RM Designs that I have ever seen !

I recently received my pack of samples to play with. Wow, I am so honored to be on this team so that I can play with all these awesome goodies

ORDER NOW:
If you would like to order any of these stunning papers or elements, please let me know on sa_homespun@Mweb.co.za

My first layout I created using this stunning sketch from Cheryl : (sketch#4 of the Fall Sketch fest over at Scrap-Friendzy)






Just look at this awesome banner.. how awesome is that !! All these elements come in a variety of the Christmas colors.

Close up:
I had so many things to play with that I created this double layout too. :

Close up left: Check out this really cute Father Christmas and the little boy hanging up a stocking.. Just LOVE this !

Close up Right: (even my dog had to get in on the action...LOL)

Close up shots: (their frames are really easy to use)


What I really love about this cutout Xmas range is that it comes with traditional NATIVITY cutouts of Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the Shepards, Angels, etc. So beautiful. Perfect for those photos of your kids taking part in the annual Christmas Pageant at School or Sunday School.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to go out and find these awesome products !

Hugs, Mich

2 comments:

  1. I love this collection! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A definate 'MUST HAVE' paper ;-) Beautiful layouts Michelle!! AND I am in love with the Father Christmas and little Boy!

    ReplyDelete