"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sketch Inspiration Challenge

This weeks sketch at www.sketchinspiration.ning.com is awesome. Just had to try and do this. Had the perfect photos in mind and used the stunning Wedding Paper I won from LetsScrap to do the layout.

I created the layout with photos of my cousins little girl Kayleigh. We were at a wedding and she was the flower girl. She was looking out over the mountains and jumped off the one rock. I just loved how these photos came out.

I incorporated the modge/paint on newspaper technique to do my pleated frame and flowers that I learnt on the SCRAP U challenges:


Love doing this pleated paper effect.. Especially with the flowers.. so easy to do !

Received these awesome bling swirls from Betty.. they worked perfect on this page ! (thanks Betty).
Title was created with Rub ons and left over stickers from the Scrapbooking Convention.


Have just loaded the layout to the Site, the girls have created the most beautiful creations with the sketch... I must say I am so impressed. Check out the other layouts here:
Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I like the modge/paint technique Will you please explain it to me? I thank you in anticipation :-))

    ReplyDelete