"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THIS WEEKS SKETCH CHALLENGE

This weeks sketch on Lets Scrap was a really pretty one, which uses a lot of photos.

As I am still on my journey through my old photos and left over stash, I dug deep and using the sketch as a guide decided to do old Christmas Photos (Klaven't 1st Christmas) - like 13 years ago ! Yikes... We went to Mpumalanga for a holiday and stayed at the loveliest spot called "Misty Mountains".. was a lovely holiday.

I really wanted to use the stacked photos to form a "tree" but it didn't work out quiet as well as I thought it would.

Not my favorite page but at least it's another "oldy" done and dusted... will have to re-use this sketch and do it proud with other photos (watch this space).




Close up of page.. Used only scraps on this layout. Really dug deep in my box of rubbish. LOL



Will try and scrap another layout with this sketch soon.
Have a good week,
Mich




No comments:

Post a Comment