"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE ON LETS SCRAP

This weeks challenge on "Lets Scrap" was to scrap your FAMILY..
http://letsscrap.ning.com/forum/topics/weekly-challenge-61-its-all

With our SURVIVOR RETREAT only 2 sleeps away, I didn't have time to do a paper layout, but decided to do a digital page. I havent' done one in ages !

I used this sketch from Lets Scrap Sketches gallery :



Here is my layout:


Used elements from various kits, however most of it was from Mari Koegelenbergs "Serene" kit.

Now I'm off to pack the last of my stuff for the weekend and hope I don't forget anything...
Wish us luck !! LOL! 35 girls in one place for 4 days.. can only be chaos !! (but so much fun !)


Have a good WOMENS DAY weekend and remember:
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh no, She's up!"

A short poem for your weekend - I just loved this:

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.
He just promised it would be worth it.


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment