"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, August 30, 2010

SPRING IS HERE



Wow, what a hot weekend... spring is definately here.. come on 1 September ~! Time to haul out the shorts and t-shirts !

Managed to get a page scrapped this weekend.. Woo Hoo... As you know, I am on the creative team for Scrap Sheets (a local South African scrapbooking company). http://www.scrapsheets.co.za/scrap.cfm

They have just brought a whole new range of wooden cutouts (all heritage) and some nice sports ones.

This is the new MELODY range of papers just released.. I was asked to design a layout using this paper and the cutouts..

Here is my creation. Just love these cutouts:

Closeups:
I was also asked to play with their rugby range of papers and cutouts last week. This is my layout, although I didn't get time to put my photos on... will add later and show you again !

Closeups of the layout:



One of my friends at work has her birthday today, so a group of her friends all clubbed in and got her the entire range of "Vampire Diaries" books. I thought that instead of making her a card, I would make her a bookmark to go with the books. We can all sign the back so that she remembers us everytime she reads.. LOL! (hope she likes it)


The back:
Well, wishing you a stunning creative week. I'm hoping to get some scrapping and challenges done this week.
Hugs, Mich
.







2 comments:

  1. Great layouts Michelle... how did you get on the ScrapSheets DT? I would love that opportunity too.

    ReplyDelete