"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lets Scrap - Challenge 157: LUCKY

There is a really fun challenge at Lets Scrap being hosted by Tiffany,  this week.. (check details HERE)

Here's what you have to do:


1)Create a layout using a Let's Scrap Card sketch. (Extra entry if you make a card from the same sketch)
2) Use at least 1 shade of green.
3) The word Luck must be used in your title and sentiment.
4) Add some sparkle! You can use glitter,rhinestones or anything that shines!
5) Include at least 1 piece of ribbon.

I just knew that I had to play with this challenge.. I had the cutest idea and quote, so I created this layout using the following card sketch:


My layout used mostly Kaisercraft papers, but a mix of others as well to finish off the rainbow.


Closeups of the elements I added:



Part of this challenge was to create a card as well using the same sketch.. so I created this cute GOOD LUCK card (for a housewarming)..


On adding my "sparkle" element of glitter, my stupid bottle exploded and I ended up with a huge heap of sparkle on the card.. LOL.. luckily it was wet so I could wipe most of it up:

I also decorated the inside of my card:

Thanks for looking !

Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. great post Michelle! I haven't looked at the challenges yet! love this paper line and what you've created with them!

    ReplyDelete